Unless otherwise indicated, this web site and its contents including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, buttons images, and the site design and “look and feel”, are the property of NextBig (Venture2 Inc. dba NextBig) and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions which govern this web site:
- This web site and the material on this web site may not be modified, copied distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of NextBig, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this web site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this web site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this web site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- The material on this web site is provided “as-is” and is without warranty of any kind. NextBig disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site and the material on this web site. NextBig also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete or current.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall NextBig be liable for any damages of any kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if NextBig has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection of this web site.
- The posting of any content or material from this web site and the creation of a link from this web site to any other web site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of NextBig.
- NextBig does not regularly review materials on web sites linked to this web site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked web sites.
- NextBig reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this web site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- NextBig is a service mark of Venture2 Inc.